We thank various seminar participants for useful comments. We are grateful to Annette B. Andersen for reading the manuscript, and to Bo Hammer and Klaus Langager from the Danish National Labour Market Authority for access to the data used in the paper. Svarer thanks the Danish National Research Foundation for support through its grant to the Center for Microeconometrics, Copenhagen. Rosholm thanks the Danish Ministry of Social Affairs for financial support through the Danish Graduate School for Integration, Production and Welfare.
The Threat Effect of Active Labour Market Programmes*
Version of Record online: 21 JUL 2008
© The editors of the Scandinavian Journal of Economics 2008
The Scandinavian Journal of Economics
Volume 110, Issue 2, pages 385–401, June 2008
How to Cite
Rosholm, M. and Svarer, M. (2008), The Threat Effect of Active Labour Market Programmes. The Scandinavian Journal of Economics, 110: 385–401. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9442.2008.00544.x
- Issue online: 21 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 21 JUL 2008
- First version submitted April 2006; final version received December 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!