Thanks to Mike Burkart, Darrell Duffie, Eirik G. Kristiansen, Pierre Mella-Barral, Trond Olsen, Jennifer Reinganum, Suresh Sundaresan, two anonymous referees, as well as seminar audiences at Bocconi, London School of Economics (FMG), Norges Bank (Central Bank of Norway), Norwegian School of Economics and Business, Norwegian School of Management, Stockholm School of Economics, and Tel-Aviv University for helpful comments. A previous version of the paper was circulated under the title “Strategic Defaults and Priority Violations under Costly State Verification”.
Capital Structure under Costly Enforcement*
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2008
© The editors of the Scandinavian Journal of Economics 2008
The Scandinavian Journal of Economics
Volume 110, Issue 3, pages 543–565, September 2008
How to Cite
Hvide, H. K. and Leite, T. (2008), Capital Structure under Costly Enforcement. The Scandinavian Journal of Economics, 110: 543–565. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9442.2008.00550.x
- Issue published online: 17 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2008
- First version submitted February 2007; final version received February 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!