We are grateful to seminar participants at the European Workshop on Econometrics and Health Economics, Bergen, September 2007, the Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration, and Health Economics Bergen, for valuable comments on an earlier version of this paper. We are also grateful for the very helpful comments of two anonymous referees.
Education and Fertility: Evidence from a Natural Experiment†
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2008
© The editors of the Scandinavian Journal of Economics 2008
The Scandinavian Journal of Economics
Volume 110, Issue 4, pages 827–852, December 2008
How to Cite
Monstad, K., Propper, C. and Salvanes, K. G. (2008), Education and Fertility: Evidence from a Natural Experiment. The Scandinavian Journal of Economics, 110: 827–852. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9442.2008.00563.x
- Issue published online: 28 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!