I would like to thank Bernd Fitzenberger, Alfred Garloff, Julia Lane, Michael Maier, Friedhelm Pfeiffer and two anonymous referees for helpful comments. I am also grateful to the IAB, Nuremberg, and especially Peter Jacobebbinghaus for assistance with the data. Financial support from the German Science Foundation (Grant-No. PF 331/3-1/2) is gratefully acknowledged. The usual disclaimer applies.
Rent-sharing and Collective Bargaining Coverage: Evidence from Linked Employer–Employee Data
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2009
© The editors of the Scandinavian Journal of Economics 2009.
The Scandinavian Journal of Economics
Volume 111, Issue 2, pages 323–349, June 2009
How to Cite
Guertzgen, N. (2009), Rent-sharing and Collective Bargaining Coverage: Evidence from Linked Employer–Employee Data. The Scandinavian Journal of Economics, 111: 323–349. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9442.2009.01566.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2009
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2009
- First version submitted January 2007;final version received December 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!