We thank Mark J. Roberts as well as two anonymous referees for very helpful comments.
Product Choice and Market Competition: The Case of Multiproduct Electronic Plants in Taiwan*
Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2009
© The editors of the Scandinavian Journal of Economics 2009
The Scandinavian Journal of Economics
Volume 111, Issue 4, pages 711–740, December 2009
How to Cite
Aw, B. Y. and Lee, Y. (2009), Product Choice and Market Competition: The Case of Multiproduct Electronic Plants in Taiwan. The Scandinavian Journal of Economics, 111: 711–740. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9442.2009.01590.x
- Issue online: 9 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!