We are grateful for comments from and discussions with Carlo Altomonte, Jarle Møen, Øivind Anti Nilsen, Kjell Gunnar Salvanes, and Frode Steen. We also thank two anonymous referees for valuable comments. All remaining errors are our own.
Picking “Lemons” or Picking “Cherries”? Domestic and Foreign Acquisitions in Norwegian Manufacturing*
Article first published online: 12 APR 2010
© The Economic and Social Research Institute 2010. Journal compilation © The editors of the Scandinavian Journal of Economics 2010
The Scandinavian Journal of Economics
Volume 112, Issue 2, pages 361–387, June 2010
How to Cite
Balsvik, R. and Haller, S. A. (2010), Picking “Lemons” or Picking “Cherries”? Domestic and Foreign Acquisitions in Norwegian Manufacturing. The Scandinavian Journal of Economics, 112: 361–387. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9442.2010.01606.x
- Issue published online: 26 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2010
- First version submitted August 2006;final version received October 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!