I am very grateful to Richard Holden, Jon Levin, Hongyi Li, Scott Masten, Mike Powell, John Roberts, Scott Stern, Steve Tadelis, Tommy Wang, and Birger Wernerfelt for helpful comments, as well as to the Program on Innovation in Markets and Organizations at MIT's Sloan School for financial support.
Transaction-Cost Economics: Past, Present, and Future?
Article first published online: 26 MAY 2010
© The editors of the Scandinavian Journal of Economics 2010
The Scandinavian Journal of Economics
Volume 112, Issue 2, pages 263–288, June 2010
How to Cite
Gibbons, R. (2010), Transaction-Cost Economics: Past, Present, and Future?. The Scandinavian Journal of Economics, 112: 263–288. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9442.2010.01609.x
- Issue published online: 26 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 26 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!