For comments on earlier drafts, I wish to thank Anders Björklund, Matz Dahlberg, Mikael Lindahl, Anders Stenberg, Eskil Wadensjö, two anonymous referees, and seminar participants at SOFI in 2006, ESPAnet Conference 2006 (Bremen), “Welfare State Feedbacks” 2007 (Aalborg), and APSA 2009 Annual Meeting (Toronto). Financial support from the Rockwool Foundation is gratefully acknowledged.
The Impact of Immigration on the Size of Government: Empirical Evidence from Danish Municipalities
Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2010
© The editors of the Scandinavian Journal of Economics 2010.
The Scandinavian Journal of Economics
Volume 113, Issue 1, pages 74–92, March 2011
How to Cite
Gerdes, C. (2011), The Impact of Immigration on the Size of Government: Empirical Evidence from Danish Municipalities. The Scandinavian Journal of Economics, 113: 74–92. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9442.2010.01629.x
- Issue online: 17 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2010
- First version submitted May 2008; final version received October 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!