We would like to thank Andrew Oswald and John Freebairn for useful comments and suggestions. This paper uses unit record data from the HILDA Project, which was initiated and is funded by FaHCSIA and is managed by the Melbourne Institute. The findings and views reported in this paper, however, are those of the authors and should not be attributed to either FaHCSIA or the Melbourne Institute.
Life Satisfaction Dynamics with Quarterly Life Event Data*
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2011
© The editors of the Scandinavian Journal of Economics 2011.
The Scandinavian Journal of Economics
Volume 113, Issue 1, pages 190–211, March 2011
How to Cite
Frijters, P., Johnston, D. W. and Shields, M. A. (2011), Life Satisfaction Dynamics with Quarterly Life Event Data. The Scandinavian Journal of Economics, 113: 190–211. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9442.2010.01638.x
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2011
- First version submitted September 2008; final version received January 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!