We would like to thank Tony Atkinson, Paul Collier, Markus Eberhardt, Sandeep Kapur, Peter Neary, Ron Smith, Ragnar Torvik, Rick van der Ploeg, David Vines, and two anonymous referees for many helpful comments.
Natural Resource Booms and Inequality: Theory and Evidence*
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2011
© The editors of the Scandinavian Journal of Economics 2011.
The Scandinavian Journal of Economics
Volume 113, Issue 2, pages 388–417, June 2011
How to Cite
Goderis, B. and Malone, S. W. (2011), Natural Resource Booms and Inequality: Theory and Evidence. The Scandinavian Journal of Economics, 113: 388–417. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9442.2011.01659.x
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2011
- First version submitted September 2008;, final version received March 2010.
Vol. 113, Issue 3, 754, Article first published online: 22 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!