The views expressed in this paper are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the European Central Bank (ECB) or the Bank of Spain. Special thanks go to two anonymous referees for their detailed comments. We also thank J. von Hagen, H. Lebihan, M. Lindquist, D. J. Pedregal, A. van Riet, C. Robalo-Marques, P. Rother, A. J. Sánchez, F. Smets, and participants at the Wage Dynamics Network (WDN) Macro Group and various seminars and conferences for helpful comments.
Public or Private Sector Wage Leadership? An International Perspective†
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2011
© The editors of The Scandinavian Journal of Economics 2011.
The Scandinavian Journal of Economics
Volume 114, Issue 1, pages 228–244, March 2012
How to Cite
Lamo, A., Pérez, J. J. and Schuknecht, L. (2012), Public or Private Sector Wage Leadership? An International Perspective. The Scandinavian Journal of Economics, 114: 228–244. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9442.2011.01665.x
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2011
- First version submitted November 2008;, final version received June 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!