I am grateful to Thomas Aronsson, Lennart Berg, Sören Blomquist, Alex Gelber, Per Johansson, Tobias Klein, Henry Ohlsson, Arthur van Soest, anonymous referees, and conference participants for comments. Financial support from the Jan Wallander and Tom Hedelius Research Foundation and the Uppsala Centre for Fiscal Studies is gratefully acknowledged.
Marginal Tax Rates and Tax-Favoured Pension Savings of the Self-Employed: Evidence from Sweden*
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2011
© The editors of The Scandinavian Journal of Economics 2011.
The Scandinavian Journal of Economics
Volume 114, Issue 1, pages 79–100, March 2012
How to Cite
Selin, H. (2012), Marginal Tax Rates and Tax-Favoured Pension Savings of the Self-Employed: Evidence from Sweden. The Scandinavian Journal of Economics, 114: 79–100. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9442.2011.01668.x
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2011
- First version submitted May 2009;, final version received June 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!