We are grateful for comments from Eivind Bernhardsen, Loran Chollete, Robert Hauswald, Ari Hyytinen, Kjersti-Gro Lindquist, Charlotte Ostergaard, Richard Rosen, Erik Sørensen, and two anonymous referees.
Life-Cycle Patterns of Interest-Rate Mark-Ups in Small-Firm Finance*
Version of Record online: 20 FEB 2012
© The editors of The Scandinavian Journal of Economics 2012.
The Scandinavian Journal of Economics
Volume 114, Issue 2, pages 629–657, June 2012
How to Cite
Kim, M., Kristiansen, E. G. and Vale, B. (2012), Life-Cycle Patterns of Interest-Rate Mark-Ups in Small-Firm Finance. The Scandinavian Journal of Economics, 114: 629–657. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9442.2011.01688.x
Correction added after online publication on 20th February 2012; the original text read ‘However, we find evidence that bank market concentration for older firms’, omitting the word ‘matters’.
- Issue online: 15 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 FEB 2012
- First version submitted February 2009; final version received August 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!