We thank the National Science Foundation for supporting this project (ID 0551289). We are also grateful to Catherine Eckel, Glenn Harrison, Brian Wansink, George Jakubson, Julie Grossman, the LEEDR assistants, and the participants of both the 2005 ESA meeting in Tucson, AZ and the 2007 International Meeting on Experimental and Behavioral Economics in Malaga, Spain.
Testing Social Preferences for an Economic “Bad”: An Artefactual Field Experiment*
Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2013
© The editors of The Scandinavian Journal of Economics 2013.
The Scandinavian Journal of Economics
Volume 115, Issue 1, pages 27–61, January 2013
How to Cite
Keisner, D. K., Messer, K. D., Schulze, W. D. and Zarghamee, H. (2013), Testing Social Preferences for an Economic “Bad”: An Artefactual Field Experiment. The Scandinavian Journal of Economics, 115: 27–61. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9442.2012.01745.x
- Issue online: 18 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!