Cerebral asymmetry in autonomic conditioning to facial expressions: Sex differences
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Scandinavian Journal of Psychology
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 363–370, December 1993
How to Cite
JOHNSEN, B. H. (1993), Cerebral asymmetry in autonomic conditioning to facial expressions: Sex differences. Scandinavian Journal of Psychology, 34: 363–370. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9450.1993.tb01132.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received 27 August 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!