Review of studies evaluating psychotherapy in bulimia nervosa: The influence of research methods
Version of Record online: 4 JUN 2004
Scandinavian Journal of Psychology
Volume 45, Issue 3, pages 247–252, July 2004
How to Cite
CLAUSEN, L. (2004), Review of studies evaluating psychotherapy in bulimia nervosa: The influence of research methods. Scandinavian Journal of Psychology, 45: 247–252. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9450.2004.00401.x
- Issue online: 4 JUN 2004
- Version of Record online: 4 JUN 2004
- Received 5 August 2002, accepted 19 February 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.