Can music bring people together? Effects of shared musical preference on intergroup bias in adolescence
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2006
Scandinavian Journal of Psychology
Volume 47, Issue 2, pages 129–136, April 2006
How to Cite
BAKAGIANNIS, S. and TARRANT, M. (2006), Can music bring people together? Effects of shared musical preference on intergroup bias in adolescence. Scandinavian Journal of Psychology, 47: 129–136. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9450.2006.00500.x
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2006
- Received 13 May 2004, accepted 26 July 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.