Relations between episodic memory, suggestibility, theory of mind, and cognitive inhibition in the preschool child
Article first published online: 15 NOV 2006
Scandinavian Journal of Psychology
Volume 47, Issue 6, pages 485–495, December 2006
How to Cite
MELINDER, A., ENDESTAD, T. and MAGNUSSEN, S. (2006), Relations between episodic memory, suggestibility, theory of mind, and cognitive inhibition in the preschool child. Scandinavian Journal of Psychology, 47: 485–495. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9450.2006.00542.x
- Issue published online: 15 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 15 NOV 2006
- Received 7 December 2005, accepted 4 May 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.