Saccade landing point selection and the competition account of pro- and antisaccade generation: The involvement of visual attention – A review
Article first published online: 5 APR 2007
Scandinavian Journal of Psychology
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 97–113, April 2007
How to Cite
KRISTJÁNSSON, Á. (2007), Saccade landing point selection and the competition account of pro- and antisaccade generation: The involvement of visual attention – A review. Scandinavian Journal of Psychology, 48: 97–113. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9450.2007.00537.x
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2007
- Received 6 July 2005, accepted 24 February 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!