Is a sigh “just a sigh”? Sighs as emotional signals and responses to a difficult task
Article first published online: 8 JAN 2008
Scandinavian Journal of Psychology
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 49–57, February 2008
How to Cite
TEIGEN, K. H. (2008), Is a sigh “just a sigh”? Sighs as emotional signals and responses to a difficult task. Scandinavian Journal of Psychology, 49: 49–57. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9450.2007.00599.x
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 8 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!