Is the P600/SPS affected by the richness of semantic content? A linguistic ERP study in Swedish
Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2008
Scandinavian Journal of Psychology
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 1–9, February 2008
How to Cite
ERICSSON, E., OLOFSSON, J. K., NORDIN, S., RUDOLFSSON, T. and SANDSTRÖM, G. (2008), Is the P600/SPS affected by the richness of semantic content? A linguistic ERP study in Swedish. Scandinavian Journal of Psychology, 49: 1–9. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9450.2007.00604.x
- Issue online: 8 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2008
- Received 25 November 2006, accepted 7 July 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!