Cyberbullying: Another main type of bullying?
Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2007
© 2007 The Authors.
Scandinavian Journal of Psychology
Volume 49, Issue 2, pages 147–154, April 2008
How to Cite
SLONJE, R. and SMITH, P. K. (2008), Cyberbullying: Another main type of bullying?. Scandinavian Journal of Psychology, 49: 147–154. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9450.2007.00611.x
- Issue online: 22 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2007
- Received 11 September 2006, accepted 22 May 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.