Internet addiction among Norwegian adults: A stratified probability sample study
Article first published online: 26 SEP 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 The Scandinavian Psychological Associations
Scandinavian Journal of Psychology
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 121–127, April 2009
How to Cite
BAKKEN, I. J., WENZEL, H. G., GÖTESTAM, K. G., JOHANSSON, A. and ØREN, A. (2009), Internet addiction among Norwegian adults: A stratified probability sample study. Scandinavian Journal of Psychology, 50: 121–127. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9450.2008.00685.x
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 26 SEP 2008
- Received 11 February 2008, accepted 5 June 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.