Investigating digit ratio (2D:4D) in a highly male-dominated occupation: The case of firefighters
Version of Record online: 30 NOV 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 The Scandinavian Psychological Associations
Scandinavian Journal of Psychology
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 146–156, April 2010
How to Cite
VORACEK, M., PUM, U. and DRESSLER, S. G. (2010), Investigating digit ratio (2D:4D) in a highly male-dominated occupation: The case of firefighters. Scandinavian Journal of Psychology, 51: 146–156. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9450.2009.00758.x
- Issue online: 10 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 30 NOV 2009
- Received 18 November 2008, accepted 21 April 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!