A mixed-method approach to sense of coherence, health behaviors, self-efficacy and optimism: Towards the operationalization of positive health attitudes
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 The Scandinavian Psychological Associations
Scandinavian Journal of Psychology
Volume 51, Issue 3, pages 246–252, June 2010
How to Cite
POSADZKI, P., STOCKL, A., MUSONDA, P. and TSOUROUFLI, M. (2010), A mixed-method approach to sense of coherence, health behaviors, self-efficacy and optimism: Towards the operationalization of positive health attitudes. Scandinavian Journal of Psychology, 51: 246–252. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9450.2009.00764.x
- Issue published online: 12 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2010
- Received 27 March 2009, accepted 11 June 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.