Brain functions associated with verbal working memory tasks among young males with alcohol use disorders
Article first published online: 3 NOV 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Scandinavian Journal of Psychology © 2010 The Scandinavian Psychological Associations
Scandinavian Journal of Psychology
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 1–7, February 2011
How to Cite
PARK, M.-S., SOHN, S., PARK, J.-E., KIM, S.-H., YU, I. K. and SOHN, J.-H. (2011), Brain functions associated with verbal working memory tasks among young males with alcohol use disorders. Scandinavian Journal of Psychology, 52: 1–7. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9450.2010.00848.x
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 3 NOV 2010
- Received 11 March 2010, accepted 19 May 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.