Personality and Social Psychology
Mindfulness and dream quality: The inverse relationship between mindfulness and negative dream affect
Article first published online: 19 APR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Scandinavian Journal of Psychology © 2011 The Scandinavian Psychological Associations
Scandinavian Journal of Psychology
Volume 52, Issue 4, pages 369–375, August 2011
How to Cite
SIMOR, P., KÖTELES, F., SÁNDOR, P., PETKE, Z. and BÓDIZS, R. (2011), Mindfulness and dream quality: The inverse relationship between mindfulness and negative dream affect. Scandinavian Journal of Psychology, 52: 369–375. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9450.2011.00888.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2011
- Received 15 November 2010, accepted 16 February 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.