Personality and Social Psychology
The goal to be accepted by friends as underlying function of overt aggressive behaviour in immigrant adolescents
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Scandinavian Journal of Psychology © 2011 The Scandinavian Psychological Associations
Scandinavian Journal of Psychology
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 80–88, February 2012
How to Cite
STROHMEIER, D., FANDREM, H., STEFANEK, E. and SPIEL, C. (2012), The goal to be accepted by friends as underlying function of overt aggressive behaviour in immigrant adolescents. Scandinavian Journal of Psychology, 53: 80–88. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9450.2011.00910.x
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 24 AUG 2011
- Received 6 January 2011, accepted 16 June 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!