Personality and Social Psychology
Cross-contextual stability of bullying victimization: A person-oriented analysis of cyber and traditional bullying experiences among adolescents
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Scandinavian Journal of Psychology © 2012 The Scandinavian Psychological Associations
Scandinavian Journal of Psychology
Volume 53, Issue 2, pages 181–190, April 2012
How to Cite
ERENTAITĖ, R., BERGMAN, L. R. and ŽUKAUSKIENĖ, R. (2012), Cross-contextual stability of bullying victimization: A person-oriented analysis of cyber and traditional bullying experiences among adolescents. Scandinavian Journal of Psychology, 53: 181–190. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9450.2011.00935.x
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2012
- Received 14 April 2011, accepted 31 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.