Personality and Social Psychology
Intervention for aggressive victims of school bullying in Hong Kong: A longitudinal mixed-methods study
Article first published online: 4 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Author. Scandinavian Journal of Psychology © 2012 The Scandinavian Psychological Associations
Scandinavian Journal of Psychology
Volume 53, Issue 4, pages 360–367, August 2012
How to Cite
FUNG, A. L.-C. (2012), Intervention for aggressive victims of school bullying in Hong Kong: A longitudinal mixed-methods study. Scandinavian Journal of Psychology, 53: 360–367. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9450.2012.00953.x
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 4 JUN 2012
- Received 3 May 2011, accepted 27 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.