Health and Disability
Factors associated with self-efficacy in persons with chronic illness
Article first published online: 10 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Scandinavian Journal of Psychology © 2012 The Scandinavian Psychological Associations
Scandinavian Journal of Psychology
Volume 53, Issue 4, pages 333–339, August 2012
How to Cite
BONSAKSEN, T., LERDAL, A. and FAGERMOEN, M. S. (2012), Factors associated with self-efficacy in persons with chronic illness. Scandinavian Journal of Psychology, 53: 333–339. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9450.2012.00959.x
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 10 JUN 2012
- Received 20 October 2011, accepted 11 April 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.