Personality and Social Psychology
Written on the body? Individual differences between British adults who do and do not obtain a first tattoo
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Author. Scandinavian Journal of Psychology © 2012 The Scandinavian Psychological Associations
Scandinavian Journal of Psychology
Volume 53, Issue 5, pages 407–412, October 2012
How to Cite
SWAMI, V. (2012), Written on the body? Individual differences between British adults who do and do not obtain a first tattoo. Scandinavian Journal of Psychology, 53: 407–412. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9450.2012.00960.x
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2012
- Received 20 March 2012, accepted 29 May 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.