Personality and Social Psychology
The relationship between the FFM and personality disorders in a personnel selection sample
Article first published online: 7 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Scandinavian Journal of Psychology © 2012 The Scandinavian Psychological Associations
Scandinavian Journal of Psychology
Volume 53, Issue 5, pages 421–429, October 2012
How to Cite
NEDERSTRÖM, M. and FURNHAM, A. (2012), The relationship between the FFM and personality disorders in a personnel selection sample. Scandinavian Journal of Psychology, 53: 421–429. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9450.2012.00964.x
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 7 AUG 2012
- Received 12 January 2012, accepted 6 June 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.