Health and Disability
Word fluency performance and strategies in children with cochlear implants: age-dependent effects?
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Scandinavian Journal of Psychology © 2012 The Scandinavian Psychological Associations
Scandinavian Journal of Psychology
Volume 53, Issue 6, pages 467–474, December 2012
How to Cite
LÖFKVIST, U., ALMKVIST, O., LYXELL, B. and TALLBERG, I.-M. (2012), Word fluency performance and strategies in children with cochlear implants: age-dependent effects?. Scandinavian Journal of Psychology, 53: 467–474. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9450.2012.00975.x
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2012
- Received 12 September 2011; accepted 9 July 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.