Influence Functions for Dimension Reduction Methods: An Example Influence Study of Principal Hessian Direction Analysis
Article first published online: 10 NOV 2010
© 2009 Board of the Foundation of the Scandinavian Journal of Statistics
Scandinavian Journal of Statistics
Volume 37, Issue 4, pages 588–611, December 2010
How to Cite
PRENDERGAST, L. A. and SMITH, J. A. (2010), Influence Functions for Dimension Reduction Methods: An Example Influence Study of Principal Hessian Direction Analysis. Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, 37: 588–611. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9469.2009.00666.x
- Issue published online: 10 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 10 NOV 2010
- Received December 2008, in final form June 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!