Bayesian Inference for Contact Networks Given Epidemic Data
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2010
© 2010 Board of the Foundation of the Scandinavian Journal of Statistics
Scandinavian Journal of Statistics
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 600–616, September 2011
How to Cite
GROENDYKE, C., WELCH, D. and HUNTER, D. R. (2011), Bayesian Inference for Contact Networks Given Epidemic Data. Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, 38: 600–616. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9469.2010.00721.x
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2010
- Received April 2010, in final form September 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!