Inference for Epidemics with Three Levels of Mixing: Methodology and Application to a Measles Outbreak
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2011
© 2011 Board of the Foundation of the Scandinavian Journal of Statistics
Scandinavian Journal of Statistics
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 578–599, September 2011
How to Cite
BRITTON, T., KYPRAIOS, T. and O'NEILL, P. D. (2011), Inference for Epidemics with Three Levels of Mixing: Methodology and Application to a Measles Outbreak. Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, 38: 578–599. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9469.2010.00726.x
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2011
- Received March 2010, in final form November 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!