Takacs–Fiksel Method for Stationary Marked Gibbs Point Processes
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2011
© 2011 Board of the Foundation of the Scandinavian Journal of Statistics
Scandinavian Journal of Statistics
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 416–443, September 2012
How to Cite
COEURJOLLY, J.-F., DEREUDRE, D., DROUILHET, R. and LAVANCIER, F. (2012), Takacs–Fiksel Method for Stationary Marked Gibbs Point Processes. Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, 39: 416–443. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9469.2011.00738.x
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2011
- Received July 2010, in final form February 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!