This paper is based on a plenary presentation at NORDSTAT Meeting in Voss Norway, June 2010.
The Double Gaussian Approximation for High Frequency Data
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2011
© 2011 Board of the Foundation of the Scandinavian Journal of Statistics
Scandinavian Journal of Statistics
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 215–236, June 2011
How to Cite
MYKLAND, P. A. and ZHANG, L. (2011), The Double Gaussian Approximation for High Frequency Data. Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, 38: 215–236. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9469.2011.00742.x
- Issue published online: 10 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2011
- Received January 2010, in final form February 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!