A Sequential Point Process Model and Bayesian Inference for Spatial Point Patterns with Linear Structures
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2012
© 2012 Board of the Foundation of the Scandinavian Journal of Statistics
Scandinavian Journal of Statistics
Volume 39, Issue 4, pages 618–634, December 2012
How to Cite
MØLLER, J. and RASMUSSEN, J. G. (2012), A Sequential Point Process Model and Bayesian Inference for Spatial Point Patterns with Linear Structures. Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, 39: 618–634. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9469.2011.00769.x
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2012
- Received August 2010, in final form August 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!