Leverage and Influence Diagnostics for Spatial Point Processes
Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2012
© 2012 Board of the Foundation of the Scandinavian Journal of Statistics
Scandinavian Journal of Statistics
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 86–104, March 2013
How to Cite
BADDELEY, A., CHANG, Y.-M. and SONG, Y. (2013), Leverage and Influence Diagnostics for Spatial Point Processes. Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, 40: 86–104. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9469.2011.00786.x
- Issue online: 15 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2012
- Received January 2011, in final form October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!