Evaluating Statistical Hypotheses Using Weakly-Identifiable Estimating Functions
Article first published online: 18 SEP 2012
© 2012 Board of the Foundation of the Scandinavian Journal of Statistics
Scandinavian Journal of Statistics
Volume 40, Issue 2, pages 256–273, June 2013
How to Cite
CAO, G., TODEM, D., YANG, L. and FINE, J. P. (2013), Evaluating Statistical Hypotheses Using Weakly-Identifiable Estimating Functions. Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, 40: 256–273. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9469.2012.00811.x
- Issue published online: 14 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 18 SEP 2012
- Received August 2011, in final form June 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!