Private Schools and the Parents that Choose Them: Empirical Evidence from the Danish School Voucher System
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2008
© 2008 The Author(s)
Scandinavian Political Studies
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 44–68, March 2008
How to Cite
Andersen, S. C. (2008), Private Schools and the Parents that Choose Them: Empirical Evidence from the Danish School Voucher System. Scandinavian Political Studies, 31: 44–68. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9477.2008.00195.x
- Issue published online: 31 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!