Ethnic Diversity and Social Capital in Europe: Tests of Putnam's Thesis in European Countries
Article first published online: 31 AUG 2008
© 2008 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2008 Nordic Political Science Association
Scandinavian Political Studies
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 121–142, June 2009
How to Cite
Gesthuizen, M., Van Der Meer, T. and Scheepers, P. (2009), Ethnic Diversity and Social Capital in Europe: Tests of Putnam's Thesis in European Countries. Scandinavian Political Studies, 32: 121–142. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9477.2008.00217.x
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 31 AUG 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!