Voting for the Radical Right in Swedish Municipalities: Social Marginality and Ethnic Competition?
Article first published online: 25 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). Scandinavian Political Studies © 2011 Nordic Political Science Association
Scandinavian Political Studies
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 202–225, September 2011
How to Cite
Rydgren, J. and Ruth, P. (2011), Voting for the Radical Right in Swedish Municipalities: Social Marginality and Ethnic Competition?. Scandinavian Political Studies, 34: 202–225. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9477.2011.00269.x
- Issue published online: 1 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 25 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!