Negotiating Urban Space: The Challenge of Political Steering in Market- and Network-oriented Urban Planning
Article first published online: 1 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). Scandinavian Political Studies © 2011 Nordic Political Science Association
Scandinavian Political Studies
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 22–47, March 2012
How to Cite
Hanssen, G. S. (2012), Negotiating Urban Space: The Challenge of Political Steering in Market- and Network-oriented Urban Planning. Scandinavian Political Studies, 35: 22–47. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9477.2011.00278.x
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 1 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!