How does Intergroup Contact Generate Ethnic Tolerance? The Contact Hypothesis in a Scandinavian Context
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). Scandinavian Political Studies © 2012 Nordic Political Science Association
Scandinavian Political Studies
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 159–178, June 2012
How to Cite
Frølund Thomsen, J. P. (2012), How does Intergroup Contact Generate Ethnic Tolerance? The Contact Hypothesis in a Scandinavian Context. Scandinavian Political Studies, 35: 159–178. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9477.2011.00282.x
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!