How Pro-social Motivation Affects Job Satisfaction: An International Analysis of Countries with Different Welfare State Regimes
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). Scandinavian Political Studies © 2012 Nordic Political Science Association
Scandinavian Political Studies
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 153–176, June 2013
How to Cite
Kjeldsen, A. M. and Andersen, L. B. (2013), How Pro-social Motivation Affects Job Satisfaction: An International Analysis of Countries with Different Welfare State Regimes. Scandinavian Political Studies, 36: 153–176. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9477.2012.00301.x
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!