*The author gratefully acknowledges most helpful comments on earlier drafts of this paper by Professor P. J. Sloane of Paisley College, Alistair Dawson of The Polytechnic, Wolverhampton and an anonymous referee
ATTENDANCES, UNCERTAINTY OF OUTCOME AND POLICY IN SCOTTISH LEAGUE FOOTBALL*
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2007
Scottish Journal of Political Economy
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 176–198, June 1984
How to Cite
JENNETT, N. (1984), ATTENDANCES, UNCERTAINTY OF OUTCOME AND POLICY IN SCOTTISH LEAGUE FOOTBALL. Scottish Journal of Political Economy, 31: 176–198. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9485.1984.tb00472.x
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2007
- Date of receipt of final manuscript:22 June 1983.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!