‘GUNS OR BUTTER?’ REVISITED: ROBUSTNESS AND NONLINEARITY ISSUES IN THE DEFENSE–GROWTH NEXUS
Article first published online: 8 AUG 2006
Scottish Journal of Political Economy
Volume 53, Issue 4, pages 523–541, September 2006
How to Cite
Cuaresma, J. C. and Reitschuler, G. (2006), ‘GUNS OR BUTTER?’ REVISITED: ROBUSTNESS AND NONLINEARITY ISSUES IN THE DEFENSE–GROWTH NEXUS. Scottish Journal of Political Economy, 53: 523–541. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9485.2006.00393.x
- Issue published online: 8 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 8 AUG 2006
- Date of receipt of final manuscript: 12 October 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!